Monday, April 27, 2009

Number 1




















So Ive begun a blog. It was an eventual progression for me I think. For anyone reading, and wondering what this blog is going to be about. Well I have yet to figure that one out just yet. I know that I want to post some of my photography, recipes, and who knows what else.

This photo was taken this past winter, while on a photo excursion with a couple of friends.
My next post will be about the Endyium CD release party, and the pictures Sarah and I took there.

Its now Summer, after my first year of College. I'm waiting for my GM to call me to tell me I can come back to work. I think it might be a long long wait.
So far I believe that I did just as well this semester, as I did last, at least I really hope I did that well.

So far this summer, August is going to be one HELL of a month.
Erin's Birthday
My Birthday
Fan Expo/Rue Morgue
Aerosmith!!!
Dan and Amanda's wedding (some time in September)

The summer is going to be interesting, that is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment