ECP and I are having fun with a DIY project for our third musketeer and her soon to be bouncing baby boy.
The above picture are just some of the words we have chosen to use for the alphabet book that we have started.
Moby decided to watch us work....
We were only able to make 3 pages by the end of the night because we took so much time cutting the felt, and organizing the letters. Wait...let me rephrase that, ECP got so frustrated that she began to organize the letters, and I looked up pictures to possibly recreate.
This is only HALF the letters. We tried to take out all the pink but we had to use a couple for the E's and O's I think.
My attempt. The weird blob at the bottom...is a toaster... or at least will be.
This was an ECP and I ... we collaborated.
And this is ECP's work. She did a PHENOMENAL job!
Nothing is glued down as of yet, just to be on the safe side. We are going to keep working on it, and see where it goes. Logan arrives in September, but the shower is next month. So we have our goals, and we will see when we can finish it.
We will keep positing the progress, and see where it takes us.
Also on another note: these pictures were taken with my BRAND NEW Nikon S4100 so forgive the glare and the off colour of the pictures. I am still learning how to use it. PB *the boyfriend only bought it for me yesterday.
We want to give credit where credit is due. This is where ECP got the idea. We are just total geeks and want Logan to be too. http://www.absolutelysmall.com/blog/2011/05/09/j-is-for-joss-whedon/